NEW VACANCY! (SC2848)
DIGITAL PRINTER - LARGE FORMAT
£Open depending on Experience + Bonus (Profit Related) + Pension + Overtime
Hours: 40 hours per week (days)
Our client is an industry leader within the publishing / printing industry supplying to a blue-chip customer base throughout the UK.
They are looking for an experienced Digital Printer to join their busy print production department. The role would involve running multiple high-quality large format digital printers. This is a very hands-on role involving print set up and high-volume printing, predominantly roll to roll on paper/canvas but with occasional other flat-bed media.
- Operating and maintaining large format machines
- Responsible for the quality of print
- Attention to detail must be second to none
- Able to manage own time and workload
- Previous large format printing experience is essential
- Be proactive and work to tight deadlines
- Flexible and willing to work overtime as and when required
- As well as being a team player you will also have the ability to work under your own initiative when needed
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to work calmly under pressure and without constant supervision
The company operates Durst machinery so experience of that would be a distinct advantage.