We seek a highly motivated, enthusiastic and skilled professional to work in our Digital Print manufacturing facility.
• Examine job dockets to determine details such as quantities to be printed, production times, stock specifications, colours, etc
• Inspect and examine printed products for print clarity, colour accuracy, conformance to specifications and defects
• Fulfil proper machine maintenance
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
• Ability to adapt to a shift work pattern
• Maintain a tidy workplace
• Xerox iGen Operator certified or experience of similar digital presses
• IT proficiency
• Ability to communicate effectively with other employees of the organization
• Excellent attention to detail including colour perception and recognition
If you believe that you can demonstrate relevant experience of the above role, then please email email@example.com providing a brief overview of your experience
Overtime regularly available