Are you a Direct Mail Account Director looking to start the new year in a new role? Our customer centric client is looking for an Account Director with experience managing people to ensure their DM office runs smoothly. The key focus of this role is to create a team environment to get the best from the account management and data teams, helping them and the overall company reach goals and provide first class service.
Candidates must have at least 5 years’ Direct Mail Fulfilment and postage account management experience; knowledge of postal services and products across DSA and Royal Mail; good working knowledge of Direct Mail machinery capabilities; and experience in using Print Management information systems.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
▪ Management of the Account Management teams.
▪ Data Department Management
▪ Estimating and invoicing of DM and Print projects.
▪ Project managing all DM and print projects.
▪ Providing support and cover for your colleagues.
▪ Providing high end customer service.
▪ Regularly contact existing client base to chase opportunities and follow up quotations to convert to orders.