We are looking for a dynamic and organised individual from a Direct Mail Fulfilment background to Join our team.
Fox group is a Direct Mail fulfilment company based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. Producing direct mail campaigns including Envelope packs, One-piece mailers and sampling packs.
As an Account Director you will be responsible for the sales and customer service for the account management team. providing first class customer service to our clients which will include estimating, running projects to completion, providing advice on postage options and invoicing complete projects. You will have the responsibility of making sure that all policies and procedures are adhered to as well as instigating change where required. Driving sales within the team to reach financial targets. Dealing with the finance manager in regards to budgets and forecasts.
Reporting - Group Sales Director
Skills and Experience required
- At Least 5 years working in Account Management in Direct Mail Fulfilment.
- Experience in running teams to get optimum performance.
- Proven experience in increasing sales performance both individually and as a team.
- Advanced technical Knowledge of postal services and products across DSA and Royal Mail including forecasting.
- Good working knowledge of Direct Mail machinery capabilities.
- Experience in using Print Management information systems.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel).
- Awareness of the customer journey processes and techniques in Print, Direct Mail and Distribution.
- Can do attitude with excellent attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent people management skills
Fox is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all communities and diverse backgrounds.