A leading commercial printer in the Midlands is actively recruiting for a key role within the company. This innovative enterprise is looking for a Sales & Marketing Director to take them to the next level by implementing social media and marketing strategies and increasing revenue through creative sales techniques.
This company has invested heavily in the most modern, state of the art machinery to be at the forefront of innovation. Their aim is to make every print job not only a ‘good one’, but a ‘brilliant one’. To meet this objective, each member of staff must have an exceedingly high level of knowledge to know which paper is right for the job, the right stock that will reflect positively on customers’ brands, and the most cost-effective way to ensure optimum quality and competitive pricing. The want the new addition to the team to not only know the basics, but to know which special finishing techniques will add value to the production.
Although this long-established company started in the pre-digital age, they are now embracing the many channels available to promote their services, which is where your Sales & Marketing skills come in to place.
They are looking for someone who can successfully develop and implement fully integrated, multi-channel strategic marketing and promotional campaigns. Promoting our client’s in-house print capabilities and print management service, you will continuously identify new sales channels and verticals to drive overall growth and increase margins.
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Director who can lead from the front and able to motivate the team. A thorough understanding of the printing industry is essential in order to inspire clients with new ideas and endless possibilities.
This is a Board level position and as such you must be able to prepare and present detailed reports and have a good understanding of the wider business operations.
• Market the company’s services through targeted campaigns in order to grow the client base.
• Increase social media activity and drive online presence
• Identify new business opportunities and present the companies services.
• Obtain a detailed understanding of the client’s requirements and prepare specific project proposals, suggesting suitable materials and including detailed estimates.
• Build long-term client relationships.
• Promote the company’s services at trade fairs and work with our internal creative team on the stand design.
• Identify industry trends and carry out competitor research.
Our client will consider experienced salespeople at all levels, so long as they have a proven record as a hunter and converter of business in a number of market segments within the commercial printing industry.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com