Specialists in the production and installation of 3D display and large format digital print across the Retail, Events, Interiors, Exteriors and Museums, seek a dynamic Dispatch Team Leader to manage the packaging & collation of a diverse array of SKU’s/Products & ensure deliveries arrive at the Client & Business locations within the exacting & demanding project guidelines.
You will manage the packaging & dispatch department, further enhancing the efficiency, quality and consistency of their diverse Production finishing capability, so you must have a calm head, strong leaderships skills and be able to work within a fast-flowing production department and tight deadlines.
Strong computer literacy skills are key (especially Microsoft Excel & Word), along with excellent spoken and written communication ability.
- Ensuring that Quality is always the primary concern, monitoring & highlighting any deficiencies on goods out to the Production team.
- Working with the Production Director to implement departmental computerisation, redefining workflow and developing systems to increase efficiency within the department.
- Be able to understand and work with large project collation & deliveries.
- Demonstrate the importance of labelling and packaging at-all-times, ensuring all delivery documentation is correct and checked consistently.
- Manage the permanent and freelance staff, ensuring they are performing to the needs of the business at all times.
- Ensure the day-to-day consumables in the department are kept fully stocked at all times.
- Liaise with couriers on a daily basis, making sure that all packages are correct on courier manifests.
- Liaise with the internal Project Managers to ensure all Client projects are delivered on time and in full.
Working in close harmony with the Commercial team, you will provide guidance and support in relation to logistical activity, liaising between internal departments, Client locations and third party suppliers to ensure the safe receipt and distribution of multiple Client campaigns.
You must have excellent administration skills, ideally proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, be accustomed to delivering exceptional results and managing multiple tasks under pressure, to ensure the smooth running of operations.