We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to join the Production team based at our Cramlington site. This role provides huge potential and you will be joining a growing and dedicated company. This role is both permanent and full time, working on a double day shift.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- You will undertake both planned and reactive maintenance works and minor projects on a diverse range of print, packaging and ancillary machinery
- You will work with contractors to maintain site services and provide support and assistance as required
- You must focus on Health and Safety protecting both yourself and others
- Have consideration for environmental issues ensuring that your actions do not damage the environment
- To work within the BRC guidelines ensuring the company remains compliant
- To identify and diagnose faults on various systems including PLC’s and VSD’s
- We will provide specialist training including 18th edition wiring regs and we will update this training throughout your career
- Experience in fault finding on systems including; PLCs and VSDs
- Be time served or hold electrical qualifications – (Electrical bias)
- Manufacturing experience
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all times.
- Great attention to detail
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Travel may be required therefore current, clean driving licence an advantage
- Good attendance and timekeeping,
- Experience working in fast paced high volume production environment
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages would be an advantage and be able to produce reports
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.