Electrically biased Multi Skilled Engineer
Days Monday to Friday 8.30-17.00 with occasional callouts (Double time)
Salary £30,000 + callout
Industry- Packaging Manufacturing
The Company: The opportunity for an Electrically biased multi skilled engineer to join a packaging manufacturing company.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Electrically biased multi skilled engineer ideally time served and educated/qualified to HNC/HND level.
Electrically biased Multi Skilled Engineer Candidate:
- Electrically biased
- FMCG and/or Packaging manufacturing is beneficial.
- Apprentice trained
- HNC/HND qualified
- Computer literate
- Demonstrate experience of working to high quality standards
- Good attention to detail.
- Flexible team player with an ability to operate with minimum supervision
- Can perform risk assessments with a high level of health & safety awareness
- Excellent time management skills
- Must possess competent PLC and Inverter knowledge inclusive of Allen Bradley
- The Electrically biased multi skilled Engineer will be reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Participate in continuous development and training
- Liaise with colleagues and other departments to enhance efficiencies and aid business development
- Adhere to policies and procedures relating to health, safety and quality
- To carry out PPM's, react to production breakdowns and follow inspection routines according to SOP and schedule
- Adhere to site and corporate health and safety policies
- Ability to manage a schedule of work on a daily basis
- Strong understanding of continuous improvement measures
- Make contact with suppliers to obtain competitive quotations for parts to maintain Plant Equipment and effectiveness.
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us.
Key words; electrically biased multi skilled engineer / packaging / manufacturing / shifts /
Key words; electrically biased multi skilled engineer / packaging / manufacturing / shifts / production