Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Shift Engineer
Shifts Days/Nights 12 hours 7-7
Salary £40,000 + Benefits
OT- Time & 1/2
Industry- Packaging Manufacturing
The Company: The opportunity for a shift engineer to join a multi-national packaging manufacturing company who have been manufacturing value added rigid plastic packaging solutions to a wide range of blue-chip companies. They are seeking someone to join their 24/7 365 day site following a Shift 2 days 2 nights 4 off.
The successful candidate will be an experienced multi skilled engineer qualified in mechanical and electrical disciplines with the ability to work independently and autonomously.
Electrically biased Multi Skilled Shift Engineer Candidate:
- Must be time served
- 3 years minimum experience working in an Engineering role in the manufacturing sector essential. Packaging manufacturing is beneficial.
- City & Guild level 3 qualified minimum
- Computer literate
- Demonstrate experience of working to high quality standards
- Good attention to detail.
- Flexible team player with an ability to operate with minimum supervision
- Can perform risk assessments with a high level of health & safety awareness
- Excellent time management skills
- Must possess competent PLC and Inverter knowledge
- Blow Moulding/injection moulding experience beneficial
Electrically biased Multi Skilled Shift Engineer Position:
- The Shift Engineer will be reporting to the Engineering Supervisor
- Participate in continuous development and training
- Liaise with colleagues and other departments to enhance efficiencies and aid business development
- Adhere to policies and procedures relating to health, safety and quality
- To carry out PPM's, react to production breakdowns and follow inspection routines according to SOP and schedule
- Adhere to site and corporate health and safety policies
- Ability to manage a schedule of work on a daily basis
- Strong understanding of continuous improvement measures
- Make contact with suppliers to obtain competitive quotations for parts to maintain Plant Equipment and effectiveness.
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us.
Key words; electrically biased multi skilled engineer / packaging / manufacturing / shifts / production