Enclosing Operator – Direct Mail/Mailing & Fulfilment - West Midlands - £22k - £30k (DOE)
Well established, busy and financially secure mailing house is currently enjoying a sustained period of growth.
Their broad rang of customers include household names in Financial Services, Charities, Utilities as well as the Public Sector.
- Working with the production team, you will be required to help in our production, working across all ‘departments ‘i.e.: IT / Data services, hand fulfilment, but predominantly on their Mailing Machines.
- You will need to ensure that all work is carried out to the highest standard, carrying out your work correctly making all machines run at the correct speeds with high levels of accuracy.
- Please note that to be considered for the higher salary, you must also have also have an engineering background with the ability to perform maintenance and repairs when required.
- Ideal candidates will have experience operating Kern 3500 / 2500 and/or Buhrs BB300.
- Communication – Ability to liaise with and communicate instructions and requirements to fulfilment team members to achieve maximum machine efficiency.
- Teamwork – good team member, provide support to other team members, positive team attitude, willing to assist in completing team workload.
- Attention to detail – complete work without need for supervision and to deadlines, striving for highest standards.
- Attitude – enthusiastic, motivated, good work ethic, flexibility to tasks & hours of work, desire to learn, accept ownership/responsibility.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a huge organisation that have consistently grown year on year and have huge growth plans.