Outstanding opportunity to improve the reliability & functionality for all the plant and machinery for a marking leading organisation manufacturing exceptional litho packaging solutions. Exceptional professional development opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Engineering Team Leader | Corrugated Packaging | Northamptonshire | Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
Winning multiple awards for their innovation and sustainability, this industry leader in the corrugated and containerboard industry is renowned for providing exceptional packaging solutions to a diverse range of small, large and blue chip organisations around the globe.
As Engineering Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Improving reliability & functionality of all plant & machinery
- Planning and completing PPM and improvement tasks across the site
- Providing technical support and engineering manpower for major projects
- Ensuring adherence to H&S standards
- Supporting breakdowns and corrective tasks in emergencies
Key attributes required:
- Must have a strong background with hands on experience working with multi-faceted engineering team
- Must have a recognised engineering qualification in either Electrical or Mechanical discipline
- Competent in Microsoft Office and general PC
- Flexible attitude and exceptional time management skills
Exciting opportunity to join one of the world biggest packaging organisations and assisting in the production of exceptional litho packaging to a diverse range of organisations.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.