NEW VACANCY! (SN2274)
ESTIMATOR - SIGNS EXPERIENCE PREFERENTIAL BUT WILL CONSIDER ANY BACKGROUND!
£Open depending Experience +24 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 3:30pm
Our client is a signage company based in the South East. Their dedicated team have an excellent reputation for delivering high quality signs in a cost-effective manner. They produce high volumes for large roll out projects as well as specialised bespoke signs using a range of fabrication processes.
They are currently looking to recruit an Estimator to join their team; the right candidate must be enthusiastic with an eye for detail. They must be able to work alone using their initiative, be flexible and a good team player as well as being organised and feel comfortable dealing with clients, providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy
- Attention to detail and be able follow procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm and patient manner.
- Excellent time management
- Be able to work to a flexible working pattern.
- Willing to develop knowledge and undertake new technical challenges.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Great at building customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Construction or manufacturing estimating
- Quantity surveying or other relevant qualification
- Metalworking and fabrication techniques
- Customer interaction and management
- Project management
- Microsoft Office including high level Excel knowledge.