NEW VACANCY (SC3348)
ESTIMATOR - EXHIBITIONS STANDS
£Open DOE, Pension, Cycle to Work, Work from Home Flexibility, other Benefits TBD
Our client based in West Yorkshire have quickly established themselves as a key player in the exhibition and events industry. With an ever-expanding client base and a passion for creating quality and innovative exhibition stands for our clients across the globe, they have gone from strength to strength, expanding into a large new premises and investing in new manufacturing equipment.
They are now looking to employ an experienced Estimator from an Exhibitions, Signs or Print background to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to further their career and become an integral part in a growing company.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Pricing and estimating enquiries
- Building strong and long lasting relationships with internal client teams & existing outsource suppliers.
- Working with the team to ensure that external outsource suppliers are correctly on-boarded and adhere to the companies purchasing SLA's and KPIs.
- Generate accurate estimates by liaising between internal departments
- Liaise between sales, production and project department the brief and requirements of the project
- Operate and develop varying Estimating tools to produce accurate quotations.
- Estimate costs by analysing labour, material and time requirements by working with production teams to collate this information accurately.
- Researching, sourcing, negotiating and obtaining the best prices and quotes from suppliers and subcontractors for a whole host of requirements and services.
- Extensive technical understanding of how exhibitions and events business operate and function
- Excellent timekeeping and good communication skills
- Excellent ability to problem solve, work to deadlines with fantastic organisation skills.
- Hardworking, reliable ability to work as part of a team and take instruction
To apply for the role please send a copy of your CV