GI Eclipse are one of the UK’s leading sheet fed, web and web inline printers we offer competitive prices across a wide range of printed products for public, private and third-sector clients, specialising in medium to high-volume, often complex jobs that demand intelligent solutions and meticulous attention to detail.
At our Kettering site we are looking for an experienced Estimator with a proven record to produce estimates for clients using the Technique MIS system ensuring that the best practice and most cost-effective way is used to ensure our price is as competitive in the marketplace as possible.
You will work as part of this key team by producing estimates for the 5 and 6 colour web presses, including inline and our pair of 10 colour cutstar presses, one with Kodak inkjet personalisation prosper capability.
The Estimating Team regularly liaise with clients and suppliers and ensure that best practice methods are used when pricing to guarantee our continued competitiveness, offering cost effective alternative products to clients where necessary.
Skills required for Estimator role:
- A professional appreciation of most print production processes & techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads & multitask
- Keen attention to detail
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- An experienced attitude and manner with the ability to build relationships with customers as well as internal and group sales representatives
- To be able to thrive in stressful pressured situations
- A team player
If you believe you are the right candidate to join our Estimating Team then please send your CV, along with your salary expectations, to Kettering.HR@goinspire.co.uk – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!