Experienced Press Operator Required for our Digicon Finishing Press (experience on a Flexo press would be advantageous)
Would you like too work for the UK’s leading trade label manufacturer in a state of the art facility?
We are looking for an experienced Press Operator to strengthen our expanding, dynamic and friendly Digicon team in Brentwood, Essex.
Within our Digicon Department we have four ABG Digicon Finishing Units therefore experience with this would be perfect, but we are happy to provide cross training from other Digicon presses.
With continual investment in the latest technologies and equipment, Baker Labels is always creating opportunities to advance, improve and develop your skills and knowledge providing the ideal environment for ambitious operators.
To apply please send your cv to Clare Coles at email@example.com
- Operating of finishing equipment producing finished print in compliance with company operating procedures
- Ensure machinery runs at a maximum output, adhering to quality and health & safety standards
- Reduce change over times and downtime.
- Proactively manage presses to achieve the best quality levels ensuring that all paperwork is completed and up to date and ensures traceability
- Ensure maximum material utilisation and a reduction of wastage of all materials including inks
- Co-operation with all company systems including health and safety, and all paperwork systems
- Detail all press specifications and technical details which are required to produce jobs environment
- Cooperate and participate in continual improvements to the press and wider company environment
- Punctual with good timekeeping and attendance
- Positive attitude to training and development
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written, internally and externally
- High attention to detail
- Able to maintain a calm manner when dealing with challenging situations