EXTERNAL SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
£28K - £45K + 28 Days Holiday (increases 1 per year for 5 years) including Bank Holidays + Benefits + Car / Car Allowance + Commission
*** PLEASE NOTE MY CLIENT IS ALSO HAPPY TO CONSIDER A CANDIDATE LOOKING TO MOVE INTO EXTERNAL SALES AND IS ALSO LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE TO WORK IN AN INTERNAL SALES ROLE ***
Our Client provides trusted, customised, packaging supply solutions to their clients, they sell into a broad range of manufacturers and distributors with corrugated packaging (35%), tapes (15%), pallet wrap (15%), polythene (10%), labels, wrapping, void fill (25%), etc.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an external sales account manager who will be responsible for maintaining and developing key customer accounts in line with the sales and marketing strategy. They will report to the Sales Manager.
The chosen candidate MUST have a track record of serious enthusiasm for helping customers!
Territory: L, M, LL, CH, CV, SK or B, WS, CV, DE Postcodes
The company has a turnover of approx. £12milion and is a well-established business, the role will be split
Approx. 35% generating new business and 65% managing a portfolio of existing accounts £1 - 1.5m
- Meet the targets that have been set and agreed by yourself and the Sales Manager
- Increase sales turnover by growing existing business and developing new business
- Increase Gross Profit Margins by account farming and innovative strategy
- Create customer loyalty to ensure long term selling relationships
- Sales turnover
- Existing customer visits
- Potential customer visits
- Quotes, existing and potential combined
- New Key Account customers
- Sales by customer
- GP by customer
- Field leads
- Number of miles per customer visit
- Sales growth by area