NEW VACANCY! (SC3316)
EXTERNAL SALES SUPPORT / PROJECT ACCOUNT MANAGER - SIGNAGE / LARGE FORMAT
HOMEBASED / COVERING WALES / MIDLANDS
£OPEN DOE + Commission + Company Car, Fuel Card, Laptop, Mobile Phone etc.
Our client is a well-established print group based in the North West, specialising in print solutions, promotional merchandise and signage for various market sectors.
They are now looking for a External Sales Support / Project Account Manager to join their team. This role isn't a new business sales role.
Day To Day Duties:
- Meeting customers sites surveying offering pricing on enquiries.
- Quotations, managing the order process with internal departments.
- You will work closely alongside the Business Development Manager
- Account management of existing customers - building and developing existing client base
- Developing and building relationships with new and existing customers.
- Experience in the Signage or Large Format industry would be of an advantage
- The client is happy to train a candidate who has the industry experience who is looking for a client facing position
- The role covers the Northern and Midlands Regions and is a field-based sales role. The role will be predominantly field based with occasional visits to the office.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Experienced in building and maintaining effective working relationships at all levels.
- A basic working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Outlook and Excel).