JOB TITLE: Fabrication Designer / Fabricator
SECTOR: Large Format Graphics / Retail Graphics
SALARY: £22,000 - £26,000 Depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced fabrication Designer to join our clients rapidly growing fabrication department - assisting with the hands-on fabrication and production of their large format print / retail graphics projects.
Day to day responsibilities:
- The day to day works will involve cutting, gluing and bending plastics
- You will be working with woods, metals, Corian and other substrates
- Working with the design and production teams, taking the briefs and creating the stands and exhibitions
- Using a variety of power and hand tools
- Working as part of a team as well and taking on smaller projects as an individual
- Extensive knowledge in Creative Master Suite is essential
- Model making, and experience of CNC and laser cutters is useful
- Experience in acrylic point of sale manufacturing / fabrication
- Experience with 4D software would be advantageous as well knowledge of CAD (These aspects can be trained and learnt on the job)
- Previous experience of working on exhibitions or large scale signage or large format print is a must
Apply via the link for this role or alternatively contact Stuart @ Kairos Recruitment Group on 0203 603 3829!