NEW VACANCY! (PK8039)
FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE - POLYTHENE PACKAGING
Salary £30k to £50K depending on experience + Car
Our client is a a leading British extruder, converter and printer of polythene packaging providing high quality products to include recycled polythene waste bags, virgin grade plastic packaging, sheeting, tubing, stretch film, pallet covers and rolls to a diverse range of food, waste and facilities management, clinical and industrial markets.
Currently recruiting for a Field Sales Executive to develop new business covering a territory in the UK. The individual will have a great deal of autonomy and the successful candidate will be provided with all the tools and support required to grow and manage their accounts.
The company holds BRC and CHSA Accreditations that run alongside their ISO and clinical waste standards to ensure that Quality Assurance and the highest possible standards are rigorously met.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- To maintain accounts through selling existing products and develop new accounts through product development.
- Tender negotiations, document preparation and draft proposals for pricing, conditions of contract and service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Being the primary point of contact within the business for all current and ongoing tenders until successful completion.
- To develop new products through discussion with new and existing clients anywhere in the world.
- Maintain margins through price increases with an eye to increase business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities are available.
- Meet/exceed sales budgets.
- A proven track record in the polythene packaging sector is required. This could be a time served external sales professional or an internal candidate looking to take the next step in their career.
- Tender negotiations and bid preparation experience.
- Experience and deep understanding of customer relationship building.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative.
- Proven track record showing the ability to open new accounts preferably within packaging or associated industries.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High levels of enthusiasm.