NEW VACANCY! (PK7365)
FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE - WASTE PACKAGING
Salary £30K to £40K depending on experience + Car/ Allowance + Pension
Our client specialises in the manufacture of polythene packaging solutions for the waste manufacturing, food and general manufacturing sectors. They hold BRC and CHSA Accreditations that run alongside their ISO standards.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Regional Sales Executive to develop new business covering a territory in the UK. The individual will have a great deal of autonomy and must be able to maintain a 'helicopter view' of the entire process.
Having to interact with a multitude of people both within and outside of the organisation requires the ability to motivate, inspire and convince others. The job function requires commercial relationships to be established at all levels within the sales cycle.
- Our client will look at any packaging experience and can bolt on related or easily supported products to their existing product range.
- Tender negotiations, document preparation and draft proposals for pricing, conditions of contract and service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Being the primary point of contact within the business for all current and ongoing tenders until successful completion.
- To develop new products through discussion with new and existing clients anywhere in the world.
- Maintain margins through price increases with an eye to increase business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities are available.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- To maintain accounts through selling existing products and develop new accounts through product development.
- Meet/exceed sales budgets.
- Tender negotiations and bid preparation experience
- Experience and deep understanding of customer relationship building
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Proven track record showing the ability to open new accounts preferably within packaging or associated industries
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of enthusiasm
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and is able to take into account the needs of proactive candidates who may prefer more flexible working / a 4 day week etc.