IDL Colourlink is a large format graphics company within the SGK family. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in creating campaigns for windows, shop interiors, events and pop-ups. We collaborate with brands from initial idea, through to prototyping, creation, delivery and installation. Our extensive production facilities mean we can offer the best value, quality and efficiency, from the distribution of large campaign roll outs though to the installation of one-off hand finished displays. Due to continued growth we are recruiting for Finishers to join our production facility in Essex.
Applicants should have experience in operating Zund cutting tables, laminating and hand finishing. Experience of also running CNC routers and vinyl plotters would be an advantage.
Job Responsibilities :
|-Attend daily Production meetings with the rest of the team
-Maintain and operate different printing and finishing equipment
-Report to the Production Manager throughout the day.
-Work as a team to achieve the daily objectives and dispatch work on time and to a high standard.
-Maintain stock levels of materials.
-Follow the Health and Safety rules and procedures.
-Communicate effectively and professionally with the rest of the team and other departments.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.