A position for a flexographic machine minder has become available within a well-established, successful label manufacturer based in West Horndon, Brentwood, Essex.
We’re one of the leading label printing companies in Essex. We’re guessing our vast industry expertise and extremely proficient team might just have something to do with it. Basically, we have a passion for what we do, which is why we provide a wide range of custom label printing at competitive prices to a huge range of industries; including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and food and drink. We are succeeding because we never let our customers down by meeting every deadline with excellent quality work. Our operators become experts and take on real responsibility for print production.
The position is immediately available. Please supply a covering letter when sending us your CV.
The ideal candidate for the Flexo Machine Minder position, will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in:
- Servo-driven narrow web UV flexo
- 6 colour flexographic printing
- 4 colour process printing
- Self-adhesive label production
- Plate mounting
- Ink Mixing
- Laying cutters
- Running machines at high speed
- Independent working
Skills and attributes required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Confident, flexible, hardworking, dependable
- Good eye for detail
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Right first-time attitude
Reports to the production assistant.
- To read and understand job instruction sheets
- To run the machines at efficient speeds whilst maintaining quality
- To ensure the efficient and profitable operation of the workshop
- To ensure that the quality of work is maintained to the required standards
- To delight customers by delivering on a ‘right first time’ basis
- To minimise waste in the workshop
- To understand the use & application of equipment within the workshop
- To provide holiday and sickness cover in other parts of the factory as required
- To ensure effective two-way communication with all colleagues
- To maintain the level of skills, training and technical knowledge needed in line with current legislation, manufacturers’ and Company requirements.