We are currently recruiting for an experienced Flexographic Printer to join the busy printing department at our site in Newport, South Wales. As a Flexographic Printer you will be responsible for the printing of high quality labels using a variety of techniques including screen, foil, multi-web, and braille to meet customers specifications. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, with the ability to work in a fast pace environment and maintain high levels or accuracy at all times.
- Running multi-colour flexo presses, producing high quality labels with a variety of finishes - Including Silk screen/Cold foiling/Peel to read/Laminating/Leaflets
- Ensuring that the area, equipment and machinery are kept clean and tidy and in accordance with the relevant procedures during shift
- Troubleshooting issues with the printing press or print quality
- Responsible for ensuring that all products made and all quality checks are carried out in accordance with laid down quality and standard operating procedures
- Ensuring that all Health, Safety and Environmental Policies relating to your work area are adhered to by you at all times
- Carry out basic maintenance in accordance with standard procedures
Skills, qualifications and/or experience:
- Flexographic Printing Experience
- Experienced in Labels or Packaging industry (Desirable)
- High levels of accuracy
- Able to differentiate colours, to read and check small copy
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- 25 Days holidays + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- On-site car parking
- Annual salary increases
- Share scheme
Essentra is built on diversity. Our ambition is to build an inclusive culture where diversity is embraced, and everyone feels safe, respected, valued and able to thrive as part of a winning, engaged team.
As part of our recruitment process you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview stage.