A number of our clients are putting steps in place to prepare for life once it gets back to normal. This client, like many others, has instructed us to keep identifying potential clients for the following role:
If you are someone who continually strives to learn and expand your skills, then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Our client strongly believes that to create a sustainable future and maintain long-term growth, it is important to enhance capabilities and learn new skills. Promoting on-the-job training in every single role, career progression opportunities at this company are endless.
This client is searching for an exceptional packaging technologist who wants to be part of an innovative team to contribute to the success of our global brands. You will be a vital part of the project team, coordinating and delivering projects across; materials, manufacture, functionality, supply chain and of course, sustainability.
Existing FMCG experience is a bonus! If not, no problem, our client has a great team, from all backgrounds, who are there to help you learn.
- FMCG Packaging Design & Development
- Communicate with teams around the World
- Develop specifications
- Support Managers & Senior Technologists
- Co-ordinate activities across business priorities
- Communicate with internal departments and external partners
- A passion for packaging development and technology, either from within an FMCG role or similar; pharmaceuticals, consumer goods etc.
- A creative, logical and curious mind to generate innovative design solutions to technical design challenges.
- Able to apply business leadership skills understanding and prioritise the impact of design decisions on cost, consumer and environment.
- You will need to be enthusiastic and pro-active with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to communicate design and engineering principles to the business, across different functions.
- Ability to work in partnership with x-functional partners; Supply Chain and Quality
- Exposure to working with regional teams is beneficial
- Exposure to FMCG brands and with manufacturing understanding
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with brands used by millions of people daily. You will be joining a friendly, collaborative and diverse team with a shared common goal.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, register with us at harrison-scott.com/candidates/register/
Please note that we will always seek candidates’ permission before sending a CV to clients.