NEW VACANCY! (PK6868)
FOLDER GLUER OPERATOR
CAMBRIDGESHIRE (please contact me for further location details)
£GENUINELY FLEXIBLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE + Pension + Life Insurance + 7 Weeks Holiday + Overtime
Hours of Work - Shift Pattern:
Continentals: 3 days of 6am - 6pm then 7 days off then 3 nights of 6pm-6am - then 7 days off, a full explanation of working hours will be discussed at interview
Our client is a leading manufacturer of printed folded cartons for a variety of market sectors including food and pharmaceutical.
Due to expansion and investments they are currently looking to recruit a Gluer Operator to join their team, you will be operating a Bobst Expert Fold Machine producing quality cartons. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Responsible for the setting up, running and routine maintenance of the Bobst Expert Fold machines, ensuring that quality and productivity targets are constantly being met.
- The client's customer list includes some of the largest names in the food, healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors, so attention to detail is paramount.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues as they arise, both individually and in conjunction with other operators and management.
- A flexible approach is required as well as the ability to be able to work as part of a team under your own initiative.
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Knowledge of carton gluing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards working is a must
- Working overtime when required