-Freelance Project Manager-
31K pro Rata
Based on-site with client (central London)
A project management position where strong previous experience of multiple line project management is key. Based at our client, the successful candidate will work alongside our packaging team within the client's busy trading category.
This full time and demanding role requires an individual with high level proven presentation and communication skills, who can illustrate their experience in cradle to grave project management, with an ability to work in the FMCG sector. Preferably you are already from either the retail / FMCG markets or print / packaging industry.
- Build and sustain strong relationships within the Category teams.
- Work as a liaison between leading design agencies and categories
- Establish and maintain a strong client relationship. Act as a point of contact for client personnel assigned to project ranges within your control.
- Keep abreast of trends in the retail market and how they may affect the client. Be commercially aware and responsive to client needs.
- Attend client and supplier studio tours as required. Assist the Account Director with presentation of the artwork and repro process.
- Be able to troubleshoot issues and keep the client updated of any corrective action.
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships with both external and internal clients.
- Be commercially driven and responsive to client needs.
- Act as the main contact for the branded account teams and project teams internally.
- Work closely with the Account Director and give required support as necessary by providing accurate information for inclusion in proposals as needed
- Collate all artwork elements ready for production handover.
- Organise and lead pre-production meetings with all stakeholders to discuss optimum print set up, expectations and timings.
- Brief and co-ordinate any colour development or print trials required.
- Oversee the project through the production phases working closely with the production studio.
- Work as a liaison between Account Directors and Production teams to promote process improvements and better ways of working.
- First point of escalation for any issues.
- Management of all Artwork, Reprographic & plate cost capture and invoicing process.
- Strong organisational skills along with ability to multitask.
- Relevant / proven experience in packaging
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good attention to detail.
- Flexible and hardworking.
- A team player, with an efficient and proactive approach.
- Smart appearance and professional attitude.
- Approachable and trustworthy.
- PC literate - Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience of industry web based briefing and approval systems.
- Knowledge of print or repro.
- Knowledge of design, retail, brand and packaging.