NEW VACANCY (PK6798)
£Open Salary! + (Plenty of overtime opportunity paid 1.5 and x 2) 26 Days Holiday + Company Pension Scheme
Shift Pattern: 6am - 1.30pm / 1.30pm - 9pm / 9pm-6am on a 3 week rotation *** Nights are Monday - Thursday only ***
Our client is a leading manufacturer of printed folded cartons into a variety of markets including food, personal care and household throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit a Bobst Expert Fold Gluer to join their team
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Must be fully trained and experienced in running a gluing machine.
- Applicants need to have the skillset to fully make ready and run various carton styles including straight line, crash lock 4 and 6 corner trays.
- Teams of 5 run two machines over a 24 hour period.
- Machine setting and operating
- To maximise efficiencies and quality to minimise waste
- To follow all quality systems and procedures within the department
- Maintain good housekeeping in the area
- Conduct planned maintenance
- To work in line with lean manufacturing principles
- Ability to work under strict deadline and targets
- Accuracy & attention to detail
Perform other job duties as assigned
Genuine future progression into a management role!