The Sherwood Group is the Country’s leading privately owned Greeting Card & Packaging manufacturer. We produce quality products for major UK & International brands and deliver excellent levels of service and innovation for our clients.
An opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated Individual to join our team as a Gluing Operator. The successful applicant will require the following:
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of a wide range of carton design gluing requirements.
- A "can do" attitude.
- Commercial awareness of the cost of quality and machine productivity.
- Awareness of Health & safety, BRC & Quality procedures.
- You want to work in a company that puts the customer at the centre of what they do.
- You are a people person and can work within a close team.
- You want to work in a company where performance is rewarded.
The position offers a competitive salary based on a rotating 3 shift pattern, pension, and 26 days annual holiday.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Gluing Operator for The Sherwood Group, please email Michelle Thompson, at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form. Once completed, please return the form for the attention of Michelle Thompson to The Sherwood Group, Hadden Court, Glaisdale Parkway, Glaisdale Drive West, Nottingham, NG8 4GP
Strictly no agencies