GLUING MINDER - DAY SHIFT!
Circa. £14.50 an hour (Can go Higher for the Right Candidate)
Hours of Work: 4 Day Week
- Monday to Wednesday, 6am to 3:30pm
- Thursday, 6am to 3pm
Our client is a long-established manufacturer and supplier of printed folded cartons for the food sector.
They are currently looking to recruit a Gluing Minder to join their Production Team.
The chosen candidate will be operating the following machinery: Jagenberg 70, Jagenberg 105, Bobst Media and Omega Duran 110.
They have lots of additional packaging type machines, window patch / tray formers however key skills for the vacancy are inline gluers.
- Run machines in the most efficient manner and in accordance with set targets
- Be aware of quality levels
- Ensure that the machine area is tidy and safe
- Make ready the machine
- BRC Standards are maintained
- Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, meet deadlines and handle a variety of responsibilities
- Has good attendance and timekeeping