NEW VACANCY! (PK8033)
GM DIGITAL PRINT FINISHER
Salary £20-28K (based on experience) + Auto Enrol Pension + 28 days holidays
8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Our client is an independently owned label manufacturer providing plain & printed labels to clients in a variety of market sectors.
They are currently recruiting for a Print Finisher to operate a GM Finishing Press in the cutting, varnishing, laminating, and slitting of printed labels to the customers' requirements. There is also potential for someone with some digital print experience to assist in operating the print presses for cover.
The ideal candidate will have operated machinery associated with digital label printing, die cutting, finishing etc., GM lines, Digicon or even Turret rewinding experience is beneficial.
- Daily productivity responsibility ensuring that individual schedule and targets set are achieved.
- Ensuring that jobs are produced to the highest quality level and that the quality procedures are followed.
- Responsibility for cleanliness and general maintenance of equipment used in the process.
- You are required to relay information through the specification sheet on how jobs are produced and exactly what settings are required to repeat the process.
- You will be working with the Production Manager to continually improve quality, processes, and production efficiencies.
- Good knowledge of flexo / hot foil / print finishing and digital routines.
- Self-motivated and practical.
- Basic PC skills.
- Well organised, with the ability to effectively manage own time and prioritise work.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to produce jobs correctly and accurately first time.
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
- Ability to work as part of a team.