NEW VACANCY! (PT2800)
GRADE 1 PRINT FINISHER - NIGHTS
SOUTH ESSEX / NW LONDON
£Open depending on experience + Pension + Death in Service + Overtime at Time 1/2
Hours: Nights - 6pm to 6am, 7 days on / 7 days off
Our client based in the Essex provides all forms of print and mailing outsourcing, from marketing / promotional print, direct mail and security mail to digital print to their customers all over the UK.
They are looking to recruit a Grade 1 Finisher who will be responsible to set up and run the finishing equipment, including folders, guillotines & stitching.
- To communicate with the overseer or Line Manager in a timely manner.
- To produce work to the highest standard maintaining numbering and order on variable jobs.
- To work within a team to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Maintain and monitor all Company processes and procedures at all times.
- Flexible approach to shift work and overtime.
- Able to understand and act on maintenance levels
- Keep areas clean and tidy at all times.
- To learn computer data skills i.e. Navision / Digi Q
- Complete the maintenance programmes and KPI sheets.
- To attend and comply with all training and H / Safety policies.
- Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies.
- To perform any other duties which may be required from time to time.