Graphic Designer/Artworker Job Description
Work Experience: Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience working on retail and direct marketing projects
Requirements: You will be skilled at working on Mac using In-design and Illustrator software. Ideally POS experience, good print knowledge and ideally direct mail
Encompass is a full service, strategically-minded marketing agency based in Ilkeston, UK. We deliver new perspectives that help our retail clients get noticed, drives footfall and increases sales. As a member of the Encompass team you will see the direct impact you have on our clients and company. Our focus and determination, to provide Print and Digital marketing that tangibly increases sales creates a platform which you can thrive, grow and advance; both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking highly motivated, confident Graphic Designers/Artworkers who are responsible team players with self-driven abilities who possess strong, detailed skills in developing creative ideas, creating finished artwork and that can work in a fast paced and exciting work environment. An ideal candidate will create and inspire new concepts toward client projects using a wide range of mediums and channels.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the end client and work closely with the internal Account Management Team to execute ideas and translate client briefs into design concepts and artwork ready for execution through wide and varied channels (P.O.S., Direct Mail, Email Marketing and more).
- Co-ordinate with the production team to meet timelines of all jobs and meet overall campaign deadlines. Develop design assets libraries and mood boards for clients and pitches or client presentations to help determine a projects direction.
- Improve and create graphics for Print and Digital design and other related projects.
- Responsible working with the print production teams and provide the appropriate files
- Collaborate with strategist and other members of the Encompass team to produce presentations for business development and client meetings
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4-5 years' of industry experience
- Competent in Adobe Suite and eagerness to learn new software
- Passionate about design and willingness to update job knowledge by participating in educational training and conference opportunities
- Keen on strategy and research-based projects in order to deliver successful design
- Creative flair, originality and strong visual sense
- Strong computer skills
*Please note that this job description is a rough outline of tasks that can be expected in the Graphic Designer / Artworker position at Encompass. It is in no way all-encompassing or contractual. There will be duties that are performed outside this scope.
Job Type: Full-time