The Sherwood Group is one of the country’s leading packaging and greeting card companies. Due to our continued growth, investment, and major contract wins, we are looking for experienced operators in the following areas:
Guillotine Operator – We are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic, committed and experienced within this field. The ideally the candidate must have operated Polar 115 guillotines but not essential, preference would be given to experience in greeting cards.
Personal attributes that are valuable to be considered for any of these roles include:
- Good knowledge & hands on experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Commercial awareness of the cost of waste and machine productivity.
- Awareness of Health & safety, BRC and Quality procedures.
Candidates will be required to work a rotating 2 or 3 shift pattern within a busy Finishing Department and be flexible in line with customer demands.
Enthusiastic and committed candidates will be given every opportunity to develop within a growing, successful, and award-winning print and packaging company.
Strictly no agencies.