NEW VACANCY! (SC2952)
'HANDS ON' PRODUCTION MANAGER - LARGE FORMAT
£28K - £33K (Depending on Experience)
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm / Monday - Friday
Our client is a large format digital and signage company based in Kent, They are currently looking for a highly organised 'Hands On' Production Manager to join their team. You will create production schedules, oversee production processes and ensure that the required materials are selected and purchased. Ensuring that equipment is functioning correctly, and that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing manufacturing and production processes
- Responsible for one other member of staff in the production department
- Operating the following machines and equipment; HP Latex Printer, Acuity Flatbed Printer, Zund, Mimaki Plotter, Laser.
- Rip Software Onyx.
- Operation and management of large format digital printers and laminators
- Creating and executing daily, weekly, monthly and annual production schedules
- Procuring required equipment and taking responsibility for its maintenance
- Striving to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Maintaining a high standard of work through regular quality checking
- Implementing all the company's procedures and policies
- Communicating any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Monitoring productivity rates, standards and quality control
- Training and coaching relevant employees
To be successful as the Production Manager, you must be able to multitask and oversee several operations at a time. You will have excellent time management and interpersonal skills alongside the ability to keep a keen eye on everything and ensure a high standard of work through rigorous quality checking and attention to detail.
As well as this the following are required;
- Implementing safety, health, environmental and quality requirements
- Proven experience as production manager
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Previous experience with large format digital printing and laminating
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
The successful candidate will have the opportunity for growth and progression as the company grows. They are also offering an amazing work environment with a very positive and success-driven culture. You will also get the opportunity to make a real difference and positively impact the work that we do. You will also be joining a culture of equality and inclusion where people can be the very best they can be with excellent, productive transparency across the company. Our client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running and bring their experience into the company, so if this sounds like the type of role you're interested in, and you want to find out more, then please email your CV .