A fast-moving, client-driven and innovative printer is looking for a Heidelberg Platen Die Cutter Operator to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company which aims to evolve with clients and work in partnership with them to become the leading provider of printed communications in the UK. They continually identify and invest in the latest Pre-Press, Print and Finishing technology to ensure they remain an industry leader ideally placed to provide clients with cost effective in-house print solutions.
This evolving printer is looking for a diligent individual to set up, adjust, operate and maintain their Heidelberg Platen Die Cutting equipment.
The Responsibilities For the Successful Applicant Will Include:
- Performance of manual task in the set-up, maintenance, and operation of die cutter equipment to accurately produce to customer specification.
- Understand general knowledge of die cutting processes and equipment.
- Reading job tickets to determine set up specifications and instructions.
- Observe and monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions and to determine whether adjustments are needed.
- Perform all assigned work effectively and on schedule.
- Daily/weekly/monthly maintenance tasks.
- Coordinate efforts as part of the team as needed to maximise production efficiencies.
Candidates must also have a general rounded knowledge of finishing requirements including lamination machinery, folders and guillotines. You must have experience operating finishing equipment to a high standard and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, register with us at harrison-scott.com/candidates/register/
Please note that we will always seek candidates’ permission before sending a CV to clients.