We have an opportunity for an Inbound Solutions Architect with strong interpersonal skills and the associated ability to interact with individuals at all levels within the organisation, clients, partners and suppliers to join a market leader in the world of multichannel communications.
Support document & information services overall vision by working with Senior Management, BDM’s, CRMs, Product Managers and other relevant stakeholders to understand client / market requirements and assist in the creation, management and continual development of the overriding ‘Solutions’ strategy needed to meet these requirements.
This will focus on ‘Comms In’ e.g. scanning / imaging, capture, records management, storage and retrieval and document workflow.
It also includes the solution sets (tools, processes and services) needed to meet market needs and enable the achievement of core financial objectives - revenue and contribution.
Inbound Solutions Architect Principle Accountabilities
• Act as a customer-facing subject matter expert / analyst on the solution sets needed to meet client and market requirements.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of market requirements (technical) as they relate to the strategic direction of the business.
• Assist in the development of the pre-sales tools and services needed to advance prospect / client opportunities through this critical stage of the sales cycle.
• Provide advice, support and guidance to Senior Management, BDM’s and CRM’s in pre-sales scenarios - including presentations / demonstrations to prospects and customers.
• Carry out assessments of customer communications / document production processes, technologies and legacy document process workflows – including requirements gathering and definition.
• Hold the ownership of the solutions design aspects of the proposed solution.
• Map and document legacy business processes and articulate associated solutions (drafting of visit assessments, project briefing documents, proposals, solution statements, specification documents, development briefs and other forms of written communication).
• Implement and configure products and services at customer sites as a lead analyst.
• Liaise with the project management / development teams on customer projects.
• Complete regular management and financial reports for all project work in line with business objectives.
This Inbound Solutions Architect role requires candidates with delivery knowledge, experience in document management solutions and in business analysis including Business Process Re-engineering. This experience and knowledge will have allowed you to develop an ability to evaluate, develop and deploy imaging solutions. We are looking for someone with strong technical capability to be able to detail technical requirements to developers. You must have the outstanding written and verbal communication skills required to outline complex propositions in layman’s terms. Your strengths will also lie in planning, organising, and paying attention to detail and accuracy, as these skills will be needed to work on multiple projects at one time and working under pressure to tight deadlines.
Sound experience of Microsoft Office tools including Visio and Project is essential.
Desirable Skills / Experience
• Educated to degree level or equivalent and / or hold professional Business Analysis qualification e.g. ISEB
• Awareness of Document Composition and associated tools e.g. GMC PrintNet / Aspire, Doc1
• Understanding of print production and workflows and awareness of DSA / Mailsort tariffs
• Experience working with enterprise implementations of ECM, EDRM and EDM technology
• Understanding of document capture technologies; in particular image transformation software, software configuration and image manipulation
• Experience of delivering document solutions within the Health, Financial Services, Insurance and / or Local Government markets
• Experienced in the scoping and transition of diverse data / document portfolios within a BPO environment
• Understanding of all aspects relating to secure data handling