We are looking for an experienced Indigo operator due to the businesses continued growth. As the Digital Print Operator, you will run the digital print presses in my client’s digital press section, producing print to a high standard and in line with set time frames and specification.
• Manage and produce production jobs to a high level of accuracy and in-line with job specification.
• Manage wastage and the reduction of reprints.
• Ensure that all work is produced to a highest standard, on time, to expected quality, and to job specifications.
• The ability to work on your own in the production of digital applications.
• Previous experience as a Indigo Operator
• Strong organisational and time-management skills.
• Excellent communicator and a Team player.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
3 Shift patterns. 6am – 1.30pm, Monday – Friday, 1.30pm – 9pm, Monday – Friday. 9pm – 6am, Monday – Thursday.
If you're interested in this role, please send in your CV