Injection Moulding Setter-
Shift Monday-Friday 12 hours days/nights
Salary - £DOE
Company -One of the leading manufacturers of plastic containers supplying the UK and Europe through injection moulding a wide array of products including tubs, food containers, buckets, lids and more all available with IML decoration. They would like a technician to them at their BRC and HACCP standard accredited site, joining them on shift.
The Injection Moulding Setter must be:
- Ideally Injection moulding qualification equivalent to IMT 3 or above.
- Knowledge and experience of plastic industry.
- Good knowledge of injection moulds/tooling
- A keen eye for quality and detail is essential in order to maintain the high standards of the company
- 2-3 years experience in injection moulding using a wide range of materials
- Must be willing to follow and promote the sites Health & Safety Policies
- Must be able to follow SOP's
- Demonstrate experience of working to high quality standards
- Good attention to detail
- Flexibility to help with company requirements when needed
- Able to work as part of a team and individually
- Excellent time management skills essential
- Axis robot knowledge beneficial
- They will take responsibility for output produced and understand work-load and timelines with the key objective of hitting and exceeding production targets whilst keeping waste as low as possible
- Participate in continuous development and training ensuring all staff members are kept up to speed with regards to training
- Liaise with colleagues and other departments to enhance efficiencies and aid business development
- Adhere to policies and procedures relating to health, safety and quality
- Will lead by example in all aspects of the site
- Ensure a 'clean as you go' policy is maintained in work areas
- Ability to manage a schedule of work on a daily basis
- Complete daily inspections and required machine maintenance
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us.
Key words; Injection Moulding Setter / Manufacturing / Shifts