Injection Moulding Technician
Varied Shifts 8 hours Sun-Thurs OR Mon-Fri
Salary - £35000-40000
*Blister Packaging or Injection Moulding experience required*
Company - A packaging company seeking an Engineer with Blister Packaging experience or injection moulding experience
The Injection Moulding Process Technician must be:
- To always follow cGMP and relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- To ensure that all plant and machinery is repaired promptly.
- To ensure that all machine changes are carried out correctly and promptly.
- To advise of the most productive use of machinery.
- To assist in the investigation of complaints, both internally and externally and help in the prevention of recurrences.
- To complete all documentation as required by GMP, including filling in machine logs and maintaining a file of machine repairs and modifications.
- To assist in the preparation of quotations by providing relevant information and guidance.
- To attend and input into the daily scheduling meetings.
- Member of the CP Ops team, participating in strategic direction of CP.
- To assist with training and the preparation of training programmes when required.
- Ensuring that Planned Preventative Maintenance System is implemented and followed.
- Ensuring that the stock of authorised spares is maintained and advising on spares that are required.
- The monitoring control of all engineering sub-contractors.
- You may be required to train others as part of your role.
- Extensive engineering or injection moulding experience within production environment
- Ability to deliver effective engineering solutions
- Proactive in developing improvements to benefit line efficiencies
- Competent PC skills
- Professional handling of all production engineering issues.
- Good attention to detail when finding engineering solution to support production
- Strong organisational skills for workload
- Flexible in supporting business needs
- Uses initiative to drive improvements
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us.
Key words; Injection Moulding / Manufacturing / Shifts