Inkjet Systems Engineer
As an Inkjet Systems Engineer you will be field-based. Candidates for this position will require a good knowledge of digital printing in the label and/or flexible packaging markets. You will require excellent communication, both written and spoken, and should be able to work well as part of a team. We require a highly motivated individual, who is organized and able to work independently.
You will be required as 1st line support to deliver fault finding and offer solutions to our customers via telephone, remote support or at the customer’s site.
You will be required to install inkjet systems or hardware solutions, either alone or as part of a team. Perform pre-installation site surveys. Commissioning / De-commissioning digital print machinery.
You will be responsible for customer support primarily in the UK as well as outside the UK when required. You will be required to spend time away from home when the business requires you to do so.
You will be required to attend exhibitions/trade shows to assist with stand/equipment commissioning and UK, Europe & USA.
Qualifications / Skills
- Experience of packaging/label production methods and their applications within various sectors desirable not essential.
- Electrical / mechanical desirable not essential.
- A good knowledge and understanding of digital printing colour, ideally UV inkjet technology.
- Understanding of DOD Ink systems & head technology.
- Understanding of computer operating systems
- Good customer interacting skills at all levels
Salary dependent on experience
Job Type: Full-time / Field Based
Please send your CV via the Apply button.