NEW VACANCY! (SC2940)
Up to £22K (Depending on Experience) + Overtime at Time ½ + Pension + Death in Service + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Our client is a leading large format graphics and display Company based in Kent. They are currently looking to recruit an Installation Administrator to join their team.
Our client's installation department provide installation crews across all the customer sectors and as a result this is a very busy and diverse department with installations occurring everyday throughout the UK, Europe and the rest of the world. The role is to provide comprehensive support to the installation managers and coordinators.
- Sourcing and booking of travel and accommodation using the clients internal travel system or external travel sites.
- Booking install and survey crews via emails and purchase order raising.
- External venue security bookings.
- Collating job bags, and installation guides and Health and safety documents.
- Diary bookings and tracking within MIS system.
- Time management.
- Monthly performance reporting.
- Maintaining all install training records and passes are up to date and logged.
- Processing expenses.
- Day to day administrative and installation requirements assisting the senior team with any requests.
- Monthly spend and quality reporting.
- H&S reporting requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be an out-going, organised, capable, friendly and helpful, a confident self-starter.
- Able to problem solve, work to deadlines and have fantastic organisation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Excel and MS office suite.
- A stickler for processes and getting it right first time.
- Takes pride in their work, remaining focused, calm and motivated.