This opportunity represents a great opening for someone with specific skills within the field of Graphic Installations, to assume the role of Installation Manager.
High level summary of the job as follows:-
- Manage the installation and logistics/delivery service of a large format graphics business.
- Manage the work schedules of currently 5/6 in house installers and a large pool of freelance installers.
- Ensure that the right fitters (from a skill-set perspective) are allocated to the correct jobs.
- Commercial aspect to the role:-
- Ensure that the number of fitters sent to a job tally with the amount being charged to the client.
- Negotiate daily rates, mileage rates etc with each freelance fitter.
- Ensure all freelance fitters are supplied with our client's SLA’s, are up to date with their liability insurances and professional certifications.
- Manage the courier/delivery service (where we are delivering only and not installing) and ensuring we achieve our minimum margins on this service.
- Ensure purchase orders for any third party installation and delivery costs.
- Attend on site installations, check quality of work and ensure freelancer SLA’s are being adhered to.
- Manage the maintenance and road worthiness of a fleet of 5/6 vans.
- Ability to manage a fast moving installation and delivery schedule.
- Strong administration and negotiation skills.
- Ability to command the respect of staff and peers through good leadership, setting the right example, strong work ethic etc.
- Ability to manage pressure during the peak months (it should not be underestimated how busy the peak months can get and how vital it is to maintain a good quality service).
If you have a background in managing graphic installations and feel you have excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills, we would love to hear from you! Please do send in your CV ASAP as this position will be available immediately for the right candidate!