NEW VACANCY! (SN2273)
INSTALLATION MANAGER - SIGNAGE & LARGE FORMAT
£Competitive Depending on Experience + Bonus + Pension
Our client is a Sign and Large Format company based in the South East. They are currently looking to recruit an Installation Manager to join their team.
The Installation Manager reports to the Operations Director and is responsible for the efficient running of the Installation department according to agreed processes and KPI's.
- The Installation Manager is responsible for the management and performance the following duties during the different phases of the day-to-day production process:
- Updating & Monitoring of the Installation Calendar (IM)
- Allocation of Work to the Members of the Installation Teams (IM, IC)
- Checking of Job Bag Installation Details (IM, IA)
- Liaises with Account Handlers & Project Managers (IM)
- Manages all enquiries and issues with Install Teams (IM,IC)
- Quality Control of all installations (IC)
- Installation Department Stock Materials Level & Re-ordering (IM,IA)
- Time Sheet Monitoring (IM, IA)
- Manage IN/OUTs variances and NCR issues (IM)
- Saturday Staff Rota (IM)
- Monitoring of Health & Safety (IM, IC)
- Ensure Cleanliness & Presentation of Installation Team Vehicles (IM,IC)
- Downloading & Updating of Installation & Survey Photographs (IM,IA)
- Use of Clarity POD by the Coordination Team and Installation Teams (ALL)
- Writing RAMS - with Guidance from the Project Managers where necessary (IM,IA) Ensure all timesheets and admin is completed (IM, IA)
- Vetting, negotiation and management of Installation Sub Contractors (IM)
- The Installation Manager must
- Have strong multi-tasking abilities
- Be a good leader and team player
- Have excellent problem solving abilities
- Have excellent managerial, organisational and communication skills.
- Be able to work calmly under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent understanding of all production and Installation processes
It is important to be able to Install all work in the most time efficient & cost effective way possible. This must be done through constant monitoring and updating of in house Systems & Procedures.
The role is mainly Office based however there maybe occasional requirement for Site Work/Surveys.