NEW VACANCY! (SN7001)
INSTALLATION MANAGER - SIGNAGE & LARGE FORMAT
£Competitive Depending on Experience + Company Van + Pension
Our client is a Sign and Large Format company based in the South East. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Installation Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the Installation department according to agreed processes and KPI's. My client is looking for an ambitious addition to their team who has management experience, an approachable character and a logical thinker.
The role initially will be running the role of Installations Manager and training up the Trainee Installations Manager transitioning Operations Manager level so will suit a candidate who is looking for career progression. Because of this the chosen candidate will have had experience in manufacturing as well as installation.
- The Installation Manager is responsible for the management and performance the following duties during the different phases of the day-to-day production process:
- Updating & Monitoring of the Installation Calendar
- Allocation of Work to the Members of the Installation Teams
- Checking of Job Bag Installation Details
- Liaises with Account Handlers & Project Managers
- Manages all enquiries and issues with Install Teams
- Quality Control of all installations
- Installation Department Stock Materials Level & Re-ordering
- Time Sheet Monitoring
- Manage IN/OUTs variances and NCR issues
- Saturday Staff Rota
- Monitoring of Health & Safety
- Ensure Cleanliness & Presentation of Installation Team Vehicles
- Downloading & Updating of Installation & Survey Photographs
- Use of Clarity POD by the Coordination Team and Installation Teams
- Writing RAMS - with Guidance from the Project Managers where necessary
- Ensure all timesheets and admin is completed
- Vetting, negotiation and management of Installation Sub Contractors
- Ongoing training with the trainee installation manager / Co Ordinator to ensure an efficient workplace
- Managerial duties including HR, 1 To 1's
- Flexible in their approach to work including travel and occasional overnight stays.
- Have strong multi-tasking abilities
- Be a good leader and team player
- Have excellent problem solving abilities
- Have excellent managerial, organisational and communication skills.
- Be able to work calmly under pressure
- Excellent understanding of all production and Installation processes
- Familiar with ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
It is important to be able to Install all work in the most time efficient & cost effective way possible. This must be done through constant monitoring and updating of in house Systems & Procedures.