INTERNAL ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
EAST MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
£Salary Guide: £24K to £27K - this is flexible for the right candidate + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Annual Bonus at management discretion
Hours Of Work: Monday To Thursday - 8.30am - 5pm
Friday 8.30am To 2.30pm.
Hybrid working considered after a sufficient training period
Our client specialises in the design, manufacture and distribution of woven labels, care labels, swing tickets and tags including variable data printing. They are known for their focus on service and are a financially stable company with exciting expansion plans.
Currently looking to recruit an experience Internal Account Coordinator to join their dynamic team. This is a hands-on role with a lot of direct interaction with customers and internal colleagues from other company sites from around the world. You will report directly to the Senior Account Manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the apparel labelling industry.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Working alongside the External Account Management team, you will be responsible for managing all day to day customer activities
- Maintenance and support of their existing programs and ensuring any new briefs and projects are successfully supported through the business from enquiry to execution
- You will need to form an in-depth understanding of your customers priorities and to develop close relationships with them, empathising with their challenges and focussed on delivering first class service and support
- From time to time there will the need to visit customers directly and occasionally deputise for the Account Management team at meetings during holidays etc.
- Experience of successful internal customer management in a business 2 business environment
- Experience of successful project management against tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage a busy, varied workload and prioritise effectively and consistently
- Able to solve problems by taking ownership in situations and consider solutions that ensure successful resolution and maintained customer engagement
- This is a wide and varied role in a fast-paced environment involving product development, customer service, account administration and systems support.
- Currently working in a similar role or experience of what this role entails from a retailer or garment manufacturer perspective
- An underlying knowledge of our products or experience of supplying into a similar environment
- A creative flair with an interest in fashion/apparel retail
- A desire to make a contribution and be an integral member of a successful team