NEW VACACNY! (PK7354)
INTERNAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - LUXURY PACKAGING
Salary Guide: £26K - £34K (Depending On Experience) + Onsite Parking + 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
37.5 hour week - Ideally 7:30 / 8am start time however this is flexible
Our Client is a high quality, forward thinking manufacturer and supplier of luxury packaging for some of the UK's best-known companies and leading brands.
They are currently looking to recruit an Internal Account Executive to join their team. You will be responsible for working alongside one of their Directors in managing the accounts of a portfolio of luxury packaging users mainly in the beauty, premium food and fashion industries.
Working from the office you will report into their Operations Director and be a key player in a face paced team. You will be key in handling enquiries, processing orders, managing job bags, artworks, samples, after sales support.
It is essential that applicants have strong computer ability / speed, you will be required to handle lots of communications at a fast pace!
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Friendly can-do attitude.
- Commercially experienced.
- Tech savvy - MS office, Slack, WhatsApp, WeChat and Dropbox all used daily.
- Good communication skills for remote working / multiple time zones.
- Attention to detail required.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Commitment to hitting deadlines.
- Experience of print or packaging essential.
- Experience of Far Eastern and Overseas procurement.
- Potential travel opportunities for the right candidate in Europe and Asia.
- Potential to progress into External Sales and Marketing team if interested.
Applicants must have very strong administration skills and are happy working in a very fast paced environment