NEW VACANCY! (PK7117)
INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER EAST MIDLANDS
£27-30K + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
Our client is a market leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke packaging solutions, they are currently looking to recruit an Internal Account Manager to join their team who will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team by being the primary internal point of contact for their designated accounts and develop a trusted relationship with the salesperson, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Help customers via email, phone and in face to face meetings as required by the business.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics and product usage as required.
- Enhance department and organisation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
- Be the internal lead for product development, adopting the role of project manager, from concept to completion.
- Be proactive in identifying additional sale opportunities.
- Proven account management experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience of leading face to face meetings with Key Account customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritise among competing tasks and stay positive
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite and Shuttleworth