NEW VACANCY! (PK6854)
INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
£25-30K + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday + Life Assurance
37.5 Hours Per Week
Our client offers a unique combination of integrated packaging solutions and services, For packaging needs they aim to be the only one and are proud to deliver sustainable value to their Customers.
They are now looking to recruit an Internal Account Manager to join their team. You will be the be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Act as liaison between the Customer and the company by communicating Customer needs and requirements to all internal stakeholders
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing accounts
- Support customers through email, phone, online and in person meetings as required
- Managing your Customer's budgets to ensure targets are achieved
- Responsible for discussing and implementing any required price increases with Customers due to market change
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of ongoing projects to internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis through clear communication and managing the Customer's expectations.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience, ideally from a manufacturing background
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Experience in delivering focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines