NEW VACANCY! (SC3082)
JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
£Open DOE + Pension + 25 days holiday + Other Benefits TBD
Our client is a Creative Retail Display & Experiential Build Company, that manufacture and install high end displays and exhibitions for the retail industry.
They are highly reactive to clients' needs and work to the principle that "Anything is Possible". They are now looking to recruit a Junior Account Manager to join their team.
Previous experience in the Retail display / print industry would be advantageous however is
not essential full training and support will be provided. The chosen candidate will have a positive and outgoing personality, be reasonable good with numbers and used to using technology with a basic knowledge / experience of using Excel and Word.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Be able to understand and capture client requirements and accurately record these
- Prepare and present quotations using price book and quotation system
- Follow up on quotations to achieve agreed conversion ratios
- Obtain purchase orders for work won
- Book jobs on to the system
- Liaise with artwork and production to accurately output to customer specifications and timelines
- Follow client proofing and QC processes where prescribed
- Supervise picking, packing and shipping
- Provide proof of delivery information as agreed / required by clients
- Raise invoices on delivery of job
If you come from a customer service, telesales, sales order processing, account management background and are looking for a new challenge please get in touch!