NEW VACANCY! (PK7984)
JUNIOR AND SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - TIMBER PACKAGING AND PALLETS
LOCATION: NORTH WEST OR NORTH EAST
Salary: Up to £55K - Senior Role
Up to £35K - Junior Role
+ Bonus + Enhanced Pension Scheme + Car + Mobile Phone + Laptop
Our client is one of the UK's largest timber processing companies, their pallet and packaging operation benefits from the most advanced manufacturing facilities in the UK, a national distribution network, and offers a complete range of pallets and specialist timber packaging.
Our client is looking to appoint a Senior and Junior Business Development Manager to strengthen their team. Located in either the North West or North East of England you will be responsible for developing new sales business however you will also manage a portfolio of important customers whom we have long standing relationships with. You will work as part of a sales team, and together will help the company to continue to grow while reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager.
The role will involve visiting customers throughout the UK and you will be required to stay over at times.
- Developing new sales channels.
- Managing a portfolio of existing customers, developing these relationships, and maximising opportunities to strengthen partnerships.
- Travelling within the UK to visit existing and prospective clients in-person.
- Creating and implementing a business plan to maximise sales and deliver excellent standards of customer service & support at all times.
- Preparing tenders and negotiating contract terms.
- Monitoring customer ordering performance.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer records.
- Previous experience of a proven sales performance and the ability to achieve targets.
- A positive influencer, with excellent selling and negotiation.
- Ability to work both independently and contribute to a team.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, as well as strong written skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications and CRM practices.
- Good administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- Full UK driving licence.